Joining our team
Join our dedicated team of home carers. British Care Services prides itself on being a professional home care organisation, committed to providing our clients with outstanding care and support. We provide exclusive and tailored home care services to people who live in and around Marbella and Sotogrande in Spain. We pride ourselves with our personal carers who are compassionate professionals that are selected for their commitment and reliability.
Our philosophy of care is not just maintaining health and well-being, but improving it to ensure that every client enjoys a happy and dignified life.
What do we expect from you?
Are you caring and compassionate?
Do you want to make a difference to people's lives?
Do you want a career that is rewarding and different every day?
Then why not apply to work with us at Kind Care! We are currently recruiting into the following roles:
- Supported living support workers
- Palliative care support workers
- Community support workers
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
- Full driving license and access to a car is essential.
- Flexible working hours to include weekends.
- Full part and bank positions available
Competitive rates of pay (inclusive of travel time), contracted hours, full training package, uniform and mileage provided. For further information please contatc us below or send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.comContact